All EcoAir products carry a minimum warranty period of one year (see list below for exceptions). The rights and benefits under this warranty are additional to your statutory rights which are not affected.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
◆ Please keep your receipt as this will form the basis of your guarantee.
The conditions below apply to our warranty. They do not affect your statutory rights or the obligations of your retailer and your contract with them.
We provide warranty cover for this appliance subject to the following conditions:
- We will rectify defects affecting the appliance which are clearly attributable to material and/or manufacturing faults, provided they are reported immediately after being identified within the Warranty Period.
- Service may not be available to all the islands around the UK. Please check with your retailer or contact our customer service department.
- The warranty will not extend to consumables such as air filters.
- Warranty liability will not be triggered by minor variances from nominal features which are of no significance to the appliance's value or fitness for purpose, nor damage caused by wear and tear, exceptional environmental conditions and inappropriate operating conditions.
No warranty liability will be accepted: -
- If the defects stem from transport damage for which we are not responsible.
- Improper installation and assembly.
- Improper use, to also include poor maintenance caused by insufficient aftercare or cleaning and failure to observe operating or assembly instructions.
- Use in a non-domestic environment, to include dehumidifier for rental.
- No rights are given under this warranty to a person acquiring the appliance second hand or appliance bought from an auction site.
We reserve the right to invalidate the warranty: -
- If repairs or other interventions are performed by persons not authorised by us.
- If our appliances are fitted with non-original spare parts, extras or accessories.
- If our appliance has been altered.
- In the event of abuse (whether physical or verbal abuse) towards any member of staff.
- Warranty provision will be free of charge and we will decide whether this will take the form of a repair or the replacement of the appliance. Small appliances that can be reasonably be transported or posted may need to be handed over or shipped to our customer service centre. A purchase receipt must be presented in each case. Replaced parts pass into our ownership.
- Under no circumstances shall the application of this warranty give rise to the complete replacement of the appliances. In the event of a replacement appliance being supplied at our discretion, we reserve the right to charge an appropriate monetary offset in respect of the period of use already enjoyed.
- The provision of services under warranty neither extends the term of the warranty nor sets in motion a new Warranty Period. The Warranty Period for spare parts fitted ends with the expiry of the warranty on the appliance as a whole.
- Liability for loss of goods, loss of use, or any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses are excluded.
- Our Warranty service is on a return to base basis.
- Our extended warranty services only apply to warranty purchased from this website. We have not authorised any third party to sell our extended warranty. Unfortunately, we cannot accept any third-party warranties that you may purchase elsewhere.
These warranty conditions apply to appliances purchased in the United Kingdom. If appliances shipped to other countries feature the appropriate technical conditions (e.g. voltage, frequency, gas-types etc.) for the climatic and environmental conditions in the country concerned, the terms of the warranty will apply, provided a local customer service network exists. Appliances purchased outside the United Kingdom are subject to the warranty conditions published by the appropriate local representative office of that country. These can be obtained via the specialist dealer from whom you bought the appliance.